Journal copyrights policy is subordinate of COPE.
Publishers should promote publication of scientific-research based, problem-oriented and innovative articles.
- The authors and active members of the journal (Editor in Chief, Editorial Board, Manager, Reviewers, and Publisher) must accept and agree on the ethical rules and regulations of the publication.
- The Code of Ethics in COPE's is an authorial guide for journalists and activists.
Publishing and printing decisions
- Copyright laws and other literary works should be protected by the publication and protected by the rights of individuals.
Fair Decisions on Manuscripts
- Decision on manuscripts publication at any stage will be made regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, ethnicity, citizenship or political philosophy of the authors.
Confidentiality of information
Other than the relevant authors, the personal information of the authors should be strictly confidential for all persons who have access to it (such as the editor in chief, the editorial board, manager and executive director, reviewers, advisers), and should be well protected at any time.
Observe the interests of individuals
- Using the research results of other researches should be done by referral and written and explicit permission from the author.
1. Contributing to Written Decision
- The reviewers help the editor in chief of the journal in qualitative, content, and scientific research, or through the association of editorial board with the author, to help improve and enhance the quality and content of the articles.
After a preliminary examination, the selected reviewers should immediately inform the editor in chief of the following issues:
- Rejection of the manuscript evaluation due to the lack of expertise in the research subject, or lack of time, etc.
- Differed Review process due to other commitments or lack of sufficient facilities and etc.
- If there is no possibility for review, because of a large number of submitted manuscript for review, lack of sufficient opportunity, lack of communication with orientation and expertise, or any other reason, please to collaborate with the journal and expedite the review of manuscripts, refer immediately to the system after receiving the email and select the option (Referee reject) to use the relevant secretary and alternate referee.
3. Confidentiality of information
- All information contained in the articles should be considered confidential to the referee and the referee will try to maintain it.
4. Referee by providing scientific and transparent evidence and arguments
- The review of articles should be sufficiently substantiated on the basis of scientific evidence and reasoning and should be clearly stated and presented to the publications and authors, and to refrain from declaring personal, racial, religious, etc. opinions in arbitration proceedings.
5. Attention to the resources used in the article
- Attention to sources used in the article is from other duties of the referees. All researches, topics and citations used in the paper should be accompanied by full reference in the bibliography.
6. Non-review of articles for personal purposes
- Referees do not need to accept arbitration for articles that benefit the individuals, institutions, and companies by which it is obtained or which personal relationships are observed.
1. Presenting scientific and standards articles
- The authors should be prepare the articles scientifically and consistently according to the standards of the journals. The method used in the paper is accurate and objective and the data is accurately reported. Through a full referral, the rights of other persons are respected in the article. Avoid expressing sensitive, intangible, personal, racial or religious, false or inaccurate information and translation of other works without mentioning the title in the article.
2. Provide raw data as needed
- The author will be asked to provide, if necessary, raw data, interviews or questionnaires and other tools used in the research. Public access to this information (consistent with the ALPSP-STM statement) helps improve article quality.
3. The originality of the presented paper
- Submitted articles by the authors should belong to the author (s) of the paper. Any use of other research results or sources, should be well referred to and documented in the article.
4. No simultaneous publication of an article or accepted and printed article
- Simultaneous presentation of an article to several publications or articles published or admitted to other publications is against the rules.
5. Proper referral
- Referral includes the mention of all books, publications and websites and other researches in the bibliography.
- Mention the corresponding author and colleagues in the article and the accuracy in the absence of unrelated names
- The corresponding author of the article is the one who has been involved in the preparation, design and execution of the research, and other writers are mentioned as co-authors in the article. The corresponding author of the article should make sure of the existence of the names and information of all the authors and also the lack of the names other than the authors in the paper. All the authors of the article should read and confirm the content of the article before being submitted.
- Inform about any possible risks to humans or other living organisms
- Any dangers to humans or other organisms discovered by the research should be clearly stated in the article.
- Mention of financial support
- The authors must provide all the financial support for their paper
- Announcing the existence of fundamental errors in the articles
- Whenever the author finds any error or frivolity in his article, should inform the journal in circulation, redeem it or modify it.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.